The 2021 Annual Meeting will take place on the afternoons of October 26, 27 and 28. The three-day meeting will include education-based plenary and breakout sessions devoted to various operations-based topics including,
1. The New (First ever) Maintenance Guide for Air Brakes;
2. Data collection and grant writing;
3. Recommended practices for collections management;
4. How to reduce your exposure to a lawsuit; and
5. Considerations when contracting for equipment repairs.
For a complete list and descriptions of all plenary and breakout session and to register, visit the Conferences page. The conference will end with the Annual Meeting and State of the Alliance update followed by the 2021 awards ceremony hosted by Aaron Isaacs. Member registration fees are $50 for the two-day virtual session and $65 for non-members.