The Northwest Railway Museum in Snoqualmie, Washington, has added two pieces to its collection.
The museum has acquired an interurban body and a 0-4-0T. The interurban was Puget Sound Electric 523, built in 1907. It ran between Seattle and Tacoma until 1928. The car was found in Petaluma, California.
The steam locomotive #7 (1918 H. K. Porter) was built for the US Navy. It ran at Norfolk, Virginia and later in Bremerton, Washington. In 1952 it was sold to Olympic Portland Cement for use at their Bellingham plant. After retirement it was donated to the City of Bellingham in 1960 and placed in a park.